- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
The information on this website is intended to be useful and informative for clients of Icca Education Training and Skills Limited. Icca Education Training and Skills Limited will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate or complete at the time it is added to the site.
Please note, however, that Icca Education Training and Skills Limited cannot guarantee the information is accurate and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on this information. The information may be changed by Icca Education Training and Skills Limited at any time.
Icca Education Training and Skills Limited assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Icca Education Training and Skills Limited website has links.
The copyright in this website belongs to Icca Education Training and Skills Limited. All other intellectual property rights are reserved.