- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Resolving Audit Issues
The Funding Audit process, in respect of both Learner Responsive and Employer Responsive funding claims, may result in colleges or training providers being required to pay back significant amounts of funding as a result of the extrapolation methodology adopted by the auditors.
We have experienced success with working with a number of providers in assisting to produce a response to the Skills Funding Agency in order to attempt to reduce the amount of funding repayable.
If you have a large claw back and would like to discuss how we may be able to help, please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.