- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
New Funding Methodology
We have presented at a series of free events to share information on the proposed changes to the Funding Methodology.
To date only a limited amount of information has been released. However we are anticipating a whole raft of announcements and technical releases over the summer from both the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency - something that will keep us all busy!
Having been through a number of changes to the Funding Methodology over the last 15 years, what is clear is that colleges who prepare for the change are affected less than those that do not - it is all in the planning!
If you would like to understand more about how we can help you benefit from the proposed changes please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.