- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Maximising Success Rates
Success Rates are one of the key performance indicators by which you are measured as a College – if not THE key performance indicator.
Over the last 12 months we have identified a number of colleges who have set their curricula up in such a way that they have suppressed their success rates and also reduced the associated funding. Problems with coding and data management can have a similar impact.
We have designed a series of queries that interrogate your data returns in order to identify such issues. We can then work with you to correct these issues and support you to ensure they do not happen again.
If you would like to understand how you may be able to benefit from this service please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.