- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Inspection can be a fraught process and whilst many colleges invest a significant amount of time in preparing for it, recent inspection grades have led many of you to question whether you are doing the right things.
We have recently supported a large General Further Education College through the process and found the volume of data requests were significantly increased from what has been asked for in the past - the requests were also far more complex than the standard reports we are all used to producing. Additionally there was an expectation that the relevant curriculum heads fully understood the data.
If you are expecting an inspection or simply want to test whether you are able to deliver what is needed, we are here to help. Our services can be tailored from a simple health check through to providing an experienced MIS team to work with you through inspection. Please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.