- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Funding Audit and Assurance
The time of year has arrived yet again when colleges and training providers are being selected for a funding audit and in response to this we have designed a review that will allow you to establish whether you comply with the funding requirements and provide you with a detailed action plan to address any weaknesses identified before the Skills Funding Agency Auditors arrive.
We will look to upskill College staff so that they understand what the auditors are looking for and support them to understand how you are able to resolve many common errors that have given rise to an ILR adjustment in previous years before they occur. Many audit failures have come as a result of poor preparation and not poor record keeping!
As part of the review we will:
- Share with the College the audit programmes developed by the Skills Funding Agency ("SFA");
- Review, on a sample basis and in partnership with the College, the data contained on the ILR return to the underlying paperwork and compliance with SFA published guidance;
- Review, on a sample basis, the underlying paperwork to the data contained on the ILR return and compliance with SFA published guidance;
- Review the robustness of the data by reference to the DSAT’s and support the College in understanding what needs to be done to clear any errors noted; and,
- Develop an action plan to address any points of concern as a result of the pre-audit health check.
We will work and support you in understanding what needs to be done to clear any errors noted and develop an action plan to address any points of concern as a result of the pre-audit health check.
If you are expecting an audit or simply want to test whether you are able to deliver what is needed, we are here to help. Please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.