- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Due Diligence Exercises
As an institution that is thinking about strategic partnerships, or even a full merger, our substantial experience gives you the help needed to navigate through the process. You can rely on us for feasibility studies, curriculum planning, estates strategies, risk analysis and financial modelling. We deliver comprehensive support to you when you are preparing formal merger proposals for submission to the relevant funding and planning bodies.
Post-merger, we are able to support you in the development, implementation and monitoring of an effective "harmonisation" plan for bringing the merged institutions together.
In partnership with our leading legal partners we also offer a full due diligence service. Please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.