- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
Dealing with the efficiency and effectiveness agenda is high on the priority list of most colleges, particularly against the backdrop of the substantial reductions in funding faced by the FE sector and the drive by the funding agencies to ensure colleges do ‘more for less’.
Senior Management Teams are seeking to establish a complete programme of actions to deliver the necessary performance improvement across all areas and deliver the strategic objectives agreed with the Corporation.
The scope of our services will include the preparation of robust financial forecasts for the next three-year period that will indicate the likely range of performance improvement required to build sustainable finances for the medium term, and provide key indicators linked with the improvement required in the efficiency and effectiveness of the College’s operations that will in turn deliver improvements in its finance and the amounts derived from funding.
At the highest level this will include:
- The production of benchmarking reports to identify the key areas to benefit from improved efficiency and effectiveness;
- Supporting and project managing the delivery of the recommendations in these reports;
- Working with you and your Senior Management Team to effect the planned change; and,
- Producing ongoing benchmarking data to enable you to measure the effectiveness of the changes.
Our services are offered on a contingent fee basis – if we cannot help you make significant savings, then there is nothing for you to pay.
Please contact us on 0844 800 9870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.