- News & Views
- College Structure and Prospects Appraisal
- Inspection Support
- Strategic Advice and Guidance
- New Funding Methodology
- Curriculum Planning
- Funding Audit and Assurance
- Resolving Audit Issues
- Additional Learner Support Reviews
- Management Information Services (MIS)
- Buying/Selling a Private Training Provider
- Due Diligence Exercises
- Recruiting International Learners
- Cost Cutting/Achieving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Internal Audit
- Maximising Success Rates
- Icca College forum
- Green Flag
- Contact Us
Icca Education Training and Skills Limited – the new name for Tenon Education Training and Skills Limited!
Submitted on Wed, 05/06/2013 - 2:02pm
We are pleased to announce that Tenon Education Training and Skills has changed its name to Icca Education Training and Skills on Friday 14 June 2013.
We have written to all our clients and contacts to inform them of the change.
As the leading firm of education advisory services to the further education sector we have become increasingly concerned over the confusion which exists between RSM Tenon and ourselves. The change of name is the best way to remove that confusion moving forward.
Scott Winter, Managing Director, commented, “These are exciting times for us. The name change reflects our direction of travel away from RSM Tenon. I have no doubt that the new name will make it easier for us to differentiate our services from those provided by RSM Tenon particularly with regard to added value internal audit services”.